Tuesday 7 February 2023

To Stop Living In Denial



To Stop Living In Denial

 

What happened to me is beyond belief.

and it has brought me nothing but agonising grief.

I am still stunned and cannot believe it is true,

and it feels like a time I will forever rue.

I find it impossible to accept and progress,

and I am in a perpetual funk and living stress.

Yet I know I must find a way to reclaim MY life,

to be at peace and content, saying goodbye to strife!

So, I relax and meditate now on a regular basis,

what has been a desert in my life, is now my oasis.

 

John

 

 

Would you like to feel better, feel good, maybe even feel GREAT? If so, then perhaps this subliminal meditation is for you.
Each subliminal meditation comes with a description of how it works, and I truly hope you find the help you need here.
Here is a sample of the subliminal suggestions and affirmations for this meditation:-
I naturally, easily, automatically and permanently accept with serenity the things I have absolutely no control over in my life.
I naturally, easily, automatically and permanently, with wisdom, courage and determination, clearly recognise and make the changes that I need to make in my life.
I naturally, easily, automatically and permanently recognise that all life is a work in progress and subject to change, no matter how inconvenient or unwanted that change may seem, for I always find and take the positive in any situation.
I naturally, easily, automatically and permanently choose to live my life positively, peacefully and above all, content in knowing that I aspire always to be the best, most positive, proactive, possible version of me.
I naturally, easily, automatically and permanently live my life in the most positive of ways attracting only positive, genuine people and events into my life.
I naturally, easily, and automatically have a gift for joy.
My aim is to spread peace, illumination, excellence and healing, and I am available for online chats, webinars or as a speaker to a live audience, such as  'An Evening With John.......'   Business, Commercial, and Sports Application  Consider your staff or players, individually and also within a team (where appropriate) excelling either in their business, profession or sport through natural enhancement.  Email me at advantagesubliminal@gmail.com to discuss any of the above.
 
I have two self-help stories available exclusively on Amazon, either on the Kindle or paperback, and I do hope that you find them interesting, thought-provoking, and, most of all, enjoyable: -
This simply written short story is aimed at those who seek to understand themselves, and through understanding, themselves comes a greater understanding of life.
The Life of Jesus (as witnessed by his brother)
Much has been written about Jesus, and no matter your view on religion or Christianity, this person, whether he was as described in the bible or not, has singularly shaped, to a greater or lesser extent, the lives we lead today through his wisdom. There are many versions of the story, but there is only one truth, and is it not better to know the truth?

And you will find an excellent read in this recently published story by my son Colin, it is here.

and my shops are here:-
Note: I am now posting new material on my other youtube channel, Father Heaven Mother Earth, for inspiration and hope; you are most welcome to visit:-

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pathological Lying

  Pathological Lying   The truth is a mystery to me, however, you can never see, that I lie without thinking, with straight eyes, ...