Thursday 23 November 2023

A Baby's Life



It is so warm and cosy in here, and I know only love and never fear! I don’t know hunger, thirst or pain, and everything is always just the same! Holy Sxxt, HELP, what is going on, I feel a push and pull, I am being drawn into what or where I do not know, so much for my fleeting inner glow. What a surprise, I have eyes to see and I realize now there is them and me. Heavens above, I have a voice too, tears and screams, WOW, this is what I do! I see a cord and feel better, doubting no more, I am still connected to the good I felt before. WAIT, they are cutting it, I am alone it’s true, more tears and screams, YES, this is what I do! I realize a feeling I have never felt before, It is not pain and I am not sore. I feel a sensation, do I need the loo? louder tears and screams, YES, this is what I do! Now I feel empty and depleted for sure, I have no idea if there is even a cure. Wait, what is that thing risen before my eyes, who knew I’d like suckling amidst delighted sighs! I have a MOTHER, she whispers in my ear that she loves me completely, to have no fear! Wait! Who is this monster, reaching slowly for me? It turns out it’s my father that I see! When I am hungry, tired or filled my nappy* I know how to make myself ever so happy. It is something I have learned to alert my crew, YES! Tears and screams is what I do! Yet I know that when I laugh and gurgle too, that it brings smiles to those who love me true. They love to watch as I do my thing, and when I tire, for me, they love to sing. John *Diaper Original Soundtrack - Sometimes by CJ Gibson (aka BigGib), see link below:- https://youtu.be/xVpcViktTDk

 

There is a selection of my art on canvas and other mediums available in my Bonanza Shop here.

 

I have two self-help stories available exclusively on Amazon, either on the Kindle or paperback, and I do hope that you find them interesting, thought-provoking, and, most of all, enjoyable: -

 

The Rock Philosophy

This simply written short story is aimed at those who seek to understand themselves, and through understanding themselves comes a greater understanding of life. 

 

The Life of Jesus

(as witnessed by his brother)

Much has been written about Jesus, and no matter your view on religion or Christianity, this person, whether he was as described in the bible or not, has singularly shaped, to a greater or lesser extent, the lives we lead today through his wisdom. There are many versions of the story, but there is only one truth, and is it not better to know the truth?

 

You are most welcome to visit my self-help youtube channel Advantage Subliminal

 

And you will find an excellent read in this story by my son Colin, and it is here.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cycle of Life (The Wind Blows)

  The Cycle of Life   The wind blows, the sun shines, my heart beats!   John There is a selection of my art on canvas  and other...