Tuesday 12 December 2023

Connection


 

Connection

 

I stand still, breathing gently, fully,

my body and soul, as one, connected, truly.

The full golden moon, in its early dawn glow,

bathes me in light, trusting that I know,

everything is connected in an unseen way,

growing through knowing each and every day.

 

John
 
 
 
 

There is a selection of my art on canvas and other mediums available in my Bonanza Shop here.

 

I have two self-help stories available exclusively on Amazon, either on the Kindle or paperback, and I do hope that you find them interesting, thought-provoking, and, most of all, enjoyable: -

 

The Rock Philosophy

This simply written short story is aimed at those who seek to understand themselves, and through understanding themselves comes a greater understanding of life. 

 

The Life of Jesus

(as witnessed by his brother)

Much has been written about Jesus, and no matter your view on religion or Christianity, this person, whether he was as described in the bible or not, has singularly shaped, to a greater or lesser extent, the lives we lead today through his wisdom. There are many versions of the story, but there is only one truth, and is it not better to know the truth?

 

You are most welcome to visit my self-help youtube channel Advantage Subliminal

 

And you will find an excellent read in this story by my son Colin, and it is here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Love Calls

  When Love Calls   When love calls, common sense leaves the building!   John     And the word art version is here.     There ...