Wednesday 3 July 2024

Irritable Bowel Syndrome/IBS


 

IBS

 

It is like living in perpetual fight,

with my bowels and bladder, day and night.

It is difficult always to make a plan,

and it wears me down, tired I am.

Oh, for a soothing, healing rest,

no more my being to the test!

 

John


This subliminal meditation is here.


There is a selection of my art on canvas

 and other mediums available in my

Bonanza Shop here.

 

I have two self-help stories available exclusively on Amazon, either on the Kindle or paperback, and I do hope that you find them interesting, thought-provoking, and, most of all, enjoyable: -

 

The Rock Philosophy

This simply written short story is aimed at those who seek to understand themselves, and through understanding themselves comes a greater understanding of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Broken Heart

  My Broken Heart   My broken heart, the cold wind blows. Winter is here, but Spring beckons!   John There is a selection of m...