Sunday 8 September 2024

The Hummingbird (Good Fortune)


 

The Hummingbird

 

Hummingbird, you seem to float on air,

so fast you move with humming flair!

Small yet powerful with each wing beat,

you bring joy and hope, no mean feat.

You have flown directly into my life today,

and the good luck you bring is here to stay!

 

John


There is a selection of my art on canvas

 and other mediums available in my

Bonanza Shop here.

 

I have two self-help stories available exclusively on

 Amazon, either on the Kindle or paperback, and I do

 hope that you find them interesting, thought-

provoking, and, most of all, enjoyable: -

 

The Rock Philosophy

This simply written short story is aimed at those who

 seek to understand themselves, and through

 understanding themselves comes a greater

 understanding of life. 

 

The Life of Jesus

(as witnessed by his brother)

Much has been written about Jesus, and no matter your

 view on religion or Christianity, this person, whether he

 was as described in the bible or not, has singularly

 shaped, to a greater or lesser extent, the lives we lead

 today through his wisdom. There are many versions of

 the story, but there is only one truth, and is it not

 better to know the truth?

 

You are most welcome to visit my self-help youtube

 channel Advantage Subliminal

 

And you will find an excellent read in this story by my

 son Colin, and it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panic Attacks

  Panic Attacks   My lips are dry, and my throat is tight, and my whole being feels filled with fright. Where does it come from this...