Tuesday 23 July 2024

To Be Non-Judgemental


 

To Be Non-Judgemental


Nobody ever seems to get it right,

but thankfully I have great oversight.

It doesn’t endear me to those I help,

for they often groan and give a yelp!

If only they could see what I see,

that perfection is always lacking to me.

Though to be content is what I truly desire,

not to be consumed by self-righteous fire.

 

John


This subliminal meditation is here.


Teeth too big, colour and style of the hair not nice, too fat, too thin, just ugly and so on. It is so easy to criticise others, yet woe betides anyone who chooses to criticise us. Fairness, having an open mind, plain human decency and respect for others cease to exist when we find we can criticise and belittle others with impunity and often without their knowledge. We render other people's opinions valueless because our GODLIKE wisdom and knowledge place us on a make-believe pedestal which is supported by our small-mindedness and ego, belittling all whom we choose to cast down. If any of this resonates with you, then perhaps this subliminal meditation is for you.


There is a selection of my art on canvas

 and other mediums available in my

Bonanza Shop here.

 

I have two self-help stories available exclusively on Amazon, either on the Kindle or paperback, and I do hope that you find them interesting, thought-provoking, and, most of all, enjoyable: -

 

The Rock Philosophy

This simply written short story is aimed at those who seek to understand themselves, and through understanding themselves comes a greater understanding of life. 

 

The Life of Jesus

(as witnessed by his brother)

Much has been written about Jesus, and no matter your view on religion or Christianity, this person, whether he was as described in the bible or not, has singularly shaped, to a greater or lesser extent, the lives we lead today through his wisdom. There are many versions of the story, but there is only one truth, and is it not better to know the truth?

 

You are most welcome to visit my self-help youtube channel Advantage Subliminal

 

And you will find an excellent read in this story by my son Colin, and it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parasympathetic Nervous System (PSNS)

  Parasympathetic Nervous System (PSNS)   My heart starts palpitating, and my palms sweat, for I am in flight or fight mode and trappe...