Sunday 14 January 2024

Tenerife Sunsets


 This print is available here.

 

I lived in Tenerife for a number of years, it is a part of the Canary Islands off the coast of Africa, however it is ruled by Spain.  For me it had a wonderful climate which is different in the South from the North which isn't arid. It is the South where I lived and I loved the early mornings each like the start of a beautiful spring day leading up to temeratures normally around 25C, coller in the short winter and occasionally hotter in the Summer. As you can see from the photographs the evenings were beautiful too. 

 

This print is available here.

 

This supermoon print is available here.

 

These prints are from my original photographs.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pathological Lying

  Pathological Lying   The truth is a mystery to me, however, you can never see, that I lie without thinking, with straight eyes, ...